Welcome to Growing Older, Living Younger (GOLY), the podcast where you will discover ways to boost your metabolism, enhance your mental and physical energy, and ward off disorders we wrongly think are inevitable as we age. Hosted By Dr. Gillian Lockitch, former specialist in Medical Biochemistry, professor, researcher and international speaker. She brings her perspective on how epigenetic (gene expression) science intersects with ancient, non-western wellness practices to extend health span. We will feature experts and practitioners in mental and physical health, fitness, nutrition, personal care, entrepreneurship, community and networking, to help you create your personal roadmap to aging youthfully.
- every elder should listen to this!August 6, 2023 by Coach Martie from United States
Dr. Gillian does a wonderful job of looking at all the different ways that we elders can improve our health and well-being. Her guest was insightful and her discussion was fascinating. Thank you, Dr. Gill!
- Enlightening InsightsJune 6, 2023 by Lori2833 from Luxembourg
With each episode, the host explores a wide range of topics, from current events to personal growth, offering valuable perspectives that leave listeners pondering long after the episode ends.
- Wonderful Show!March 3, 2023 by SM…. from United States
Dr. Lockitch is a kind, caring, and amazing host! The information is very informative and helpful. I highly recommend this podcast to anyone who wants to live their life to the fullest.
- Amazing showJanuary 11, 2023 by SavPoi from United States
This is a great podcast with awesome insight! Can’t wait for more
- One of my faves!December 21, 2022 by malloryck from United States
Dr. Gill is a great host who covers a variety of important topics! A must listen.
- So informative!August 30, 2022 by alox18 from Canada
I love that this podcast covers such a range of topics but always comes back to ways to age better. You get really smart, interesting guests. Thank you!
- Great Podcast!!August 29, 2022 by RoyBiancalana from United States
This is a wonderful podcast and the host is genuine. I highly recommend it.
- Interesting range of excellent speakers on healthy agingMay 25, 2022 by KLDancer from Canada
Listen in for tips and ideas ranging from staying healthy, losing weight, keeping a glowing skin to retiring in comfort. Love the way important information is shared in a conversational style - a chat between friends.
- Fantastic PodcastsMay 24, 2022 by MikeL0953 from United States
These are some of the most interesting and informative podcasts I have listened to. Covering a wide range of topics all centered around growing older in a healthier way they are a must.
- CoachMay 24, 2022 by Coach Buck Rogers from United States
What A GREAT Podcast! I met Dr. Lockitch a year ago and have had the pleasure of working with her professionally. What a wonderful woman! Gill is one of the most fasinating people I have ever met. If you get a chance, be sure to read her book. It's an incredible story of a woman who had everything, lost it, and is getting it all back again. I'm 80 years old and I'll tell you that I feel younger every time I listen to her podcast. I would give her ten stars if I could.
- Fight BackMay 5, 2021 by Just so you know 7 from United States
Great podcast very uplifting! Fightback ..... give aging the one two punch!
- She's full of wisdom & knowledgeApril 28, 2021 by PromptHealth from Canada
Dr. Gillian is amazing. Enjoy listening to her and learning from her. ❤️
- Relevant Podcast on How To Age and Live with Grace and EaseApril 28, 2021 by Changing The Sales Game from United States
Great podcast for anyone who wants to fight the aging process with grace and ease. Gillian is an amazing coach and leader as it relates to Growing Older and Living Younger and shares relevant, and tangible tips and strategies!
- So timely!!!April 28, 2021 by alitlc from United States
What a great show! As I watch family and friends deteriorate because they buy into the paradigm of aging means losing health, functioning, and vitality, I feel frustrated and disappointed for them.The strength of the show comes from Gillian’s personal story as well as her medical expertise and qualified guests. I highly recommend this show to everyone because chronological aging does happen but how you run your head determines your well-being